See your Garage Door Colors & Style Options:
Here you can find many of the brands and models of both garage doors and openers with which we work. Take a look through and check out your color, style, window and insert options to make sure you get exactly what you want.
Once you have decided on the brand of doors, narrow it down to the style and then color. From there you need to decide if you want your overhead doors to have windows or not.
It really is a matter of taste. If you choose to select windows be sure you look at the insert options which can really make the windows stand out on the doors.
It’s all of the little touches that let you get creative and express yourself through your home’s garage door. Once you have decided on what you like, call us for a free estimate of what it will cost to make that dream come true for you!
Custom Wood Garage Doors
Mid America Garage Doors
- American Series – Models 150 & 250
- CW Series – Custom Wood Doors
- Regal Series – Metal Garage Doors w/ wood look
- CSL Series – Carriage Garage Doors
- XL Series – Steel Garage Doors
- Vantage Series – Insulated Garage Doors
- 2500 Series
CHI Overhead Doors
- Accents – Decorative Garage Doors MLB Teams Logo Series
- Accents- Wood-tones and Planks
- Models 2283/2284/4283 Raised Panel/Flush Sandwich Door
- Models 3250, 3240 & 3220 – Ribbed Steel Doors
- Model 3285 Sandwich Style Commercial Garage Door
- Model 3295- Aluminum Full-View Doors
- 6000 Series Commercial Rolling Steel Garage Doors
- Insulated Commercial Roll Up Garage Doors
- Model 3206 Commercial Insulated Steel Sandwich Doors
LiftMaster Garage Door Openers